Ways to Support
Contributions to The Library Foundation help strengthen collections, expand programs, and enhance services. A strong public library system is the foundation upon which a community can preserve the past, empower lives today, and build for the future. There are many ways to support The Library Foundation and the goals of the Cincinnati & Hamilton County Public Library. Please select the one that is right for you. Please call The Library Foundation at 513-369-3173.
- Your tax-deductible gifts to The Library Foundation help to enhance the services and collections of the Cincinnati & Hamilton County Public Library.
- Befriending or “adopting” a branch is a great way to connect with your neighborhood library.
- Pay tribute to relatives, special friends, and others with a gift in their honor. More information on Memorial & Tribute Donations.
- This program offers a distinctive way to acknowledge someone who has made a difference in your life while at the same time supporting the Library. More information on Honor with Books Donations.
- The Pet Memorial Fund is a lasting way of remembering a beloved pet. More information on Pet Memorial Donations.
- If you would like to donate with a check, you can download the Giving Form to mail with your contribution.
- The Library Foundation gladly accepts gifts of stock.
- You can include The Library Foundation in a will or trust, helping to secure the future of our Library.
- Take advantage of an IRA charitable rollover or qualified charitable distribution as an opportunity to support The Library Foundation.
- Include The Library Foundation (#83796) as your Community Rewards Organization.
- Support The Library Foundation while shopping at Amazon.com.