Ways To Support · Kroger Community Rewards Program
The Library Foundation recently enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. It’s easy to help, follow the instructions below to register your Kroger Plus card and Kroger will pay the Foundation for participation. This program is separate from points you personally accumulate from using your Kroger card.
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on "Sign In/Register". If you are a new online customers, click on "Sign Up Today" in the "New Customer?" box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on "My Account" and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on "Edit Kroger Community Rewards" information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter #83796 to select the Public Library of Cincinnati & Hamilton County Foundation from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Remember, purchases will not count for the Library Foundation until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to benefit the Library Foundation.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.